Wednesday, June 25, 2008

40 QUESTIONS
Mom of H found this on A Good Cup of Coffee. I wanted to join her in playing along so we could compare answers. If you'd like to play too leave a comment so I can see your answers!

1. What is in the back of your car? We bought those insulated and other cloth sacks from Kroger's to use instead of all the plastic bags we've been accumulating. I love those bags, they hold a lot more and are much easier to carry. We have about 10 of those all folded and stored inside another bag.
2. What color is your toothbrush? spring green and white

3. Name one person who made you smile today. My dear husband, Lynn

4. What were you doing at 8:00 AM? I was preparing the refreshments I took to my Wednesday morning Bible study.We had crackers/ cheese spread, corn chips and salsa, grapes, and cherry dump cake today.

5. What were you doing 45 minutes ago? We were at church for Wednesday night fellowship dinner and Bible study and had just finished the study and were starting corporate prayer.

6. What is your favorite candy? I really love coffee flavored Worther's

7. What is the last thing your said aloud? My husband just offered to do the small amount of dishes when we got home and I thanked him and headed up here to "BLOG!!!"
8. What is the best ice cream flavor? Anything with cherries!

9. What is the last thing you had to drink? Unsweetened tea at church.

10. What are you wearing right now? Khaki slacks and a lime green camp shirt.

11. What is the last thing you ate? A slice of pound cake

12. Have you bought any new clothes this week? I bought a darling red and white striped tee for the Fourth celebration at Kohl's! I love Kohl's!

13. When was the last time you ran? What is that??

14. What was the last sporting event you watched? I went to a Virginia Tech baseball game in May. We lost but we gave Duke a run for their money!!

15. Ever go camping? My family used to go several times a summer when I was a teen in the 60's. Only once since then. DH is not a camper.

16. Do you have a tan? I actually got a little sunburned at the ballgame and it turned to a slight tan. I have striped feet as a result. HAHAH~

17. Do you take vitamins daily? I should, but dont. I do try to take a B12 pill, though.

18. Do you go to church? Ususally about 5 times a week. I love the friends I have made there, and knowing God better is my life goal.

19. Do you like Chinese food more than pizza? Absolutely, better than just about anything!!

20. Do you drink your soda with a straw? Always. I have an aversion to drinking from a glass except here at home. I dont drink sodas here, water, tea, or juice, only.

21. Are you someone's best friend? I used to be, unequivocably, now, I'd like to say I am. I know my mom thinks of me as her best friend.

22. What are you doing tomorrow? Taking my dad to get an ultrasound of his Carotid arteries, then to the market for fresh veggies. Then I have an appt to the dentist in the afternoon.

23. Where is your dad? He lives up the hill, turn right and go one block. At 89 he is doing well, with a few challenges.

24. Can you say the alphabet backwards? As a retired 3rd grade teacher, I better be able to!!

25. Do you have a maid service clean your home? Oh, brother, wouldn't that be nice?

26. Do you have a favorite pair of shoes you wear all the time? Could never get into Crocs, but I love my Clark's sandals.

27. What color is your car? champagneish/goldish-what do you call that color?

28. How do you like your popcorn? I usually add butter flavored salt to it.

29. How did you get your worst scar? I was born with a deep red birthmark on my arm and the doctor burned it off with radium when I was 2. It is a rather large but faint scar on my whole forearm wrist and side of my hand.

30. Look to your left. What do you see? The dresser, with the printer on it.

31. What color is your watch? I am wearing a designer watch tonight, silver with 2 shades of green to match my lime shirt!:)

32. What do you think of when you think of Australia? Billabongs, Crocodile Dundee

33. Do you use chap stick? I like Carmax. It does the trick for me. I suffer from fever blisters and that really helps.

34. Do you have a dog? No, but my dd is terribly anxious for us to get one so she could come visit and play with it. She doesnt want the hassle, but it's ok for us to have it.

35. Last person you talked to on the phone? My mother called this afternoon to touch base regarding taking dad to the doctor tomorrow.

36. Have you met anyone famous? Sean Hannity, my favorite heart throb of the 60's Robert Fuller, Michael Landon, James Drury, Rev. D. James Kennedy, and probably others, just cant think.

37. Any plans today? I want to read in my book, Rivals for the Crown, by kathleen Givens.

38. How many states have you lived in? Only one, Virginia I did live in Germany for a year, though.

39. Do you dye your hair? I do tint the grey out of my hair. I have blond, streaky hair now!

40. Do you like cats? yes

4 comments:

  1. Hi Schotzy!!

    I've done the 40 questions on my Blog!!

    Jan

    ReplyDelete
  2. I couldn't post a comment over at the other blog - without opening an account, which I didn't want to do!

    Just thought I'd let you know!

    Goodnight,
    Jan

    ReplyDelete
  3. absolutely you should get a dog!!!!

    -dd

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Carolyn!!
    I loved reading this and will add it to my BLOG too.

    Love from a Dutch girl

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a huge blessing and encouragement to me~