Wednesday, July 30, 2008

1000 Gifts from God

Photobucket

To continue my 7 blessings for today:

8. The sweet refrains of the precious saints lifting their voices in praise this morning at Bible Study
9. The gentle hand of offered prayer support on my shoulder
10. The knowing smile of a dear friend over a secret shared
11. The healing laughter shared with my mother in the car on the way to Bible study this morning
12. The knowledge from God's Word that He is in control and that all things work for good to thoe who are called according to His purposes
14. The warming, delicious broth to an empty growling stomach on the eve of my colonoscopy tomorrow
13. Peace in a time of trial
14. A familiarly soothing melody when things seem a bit undone

1 comment:

  1. You've been tagged by Lovey over at Cotton Candy! Blog about 5 things you love the most and then tag 5 more people. Go to my blog for more explanation.
    Lovey

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a huge blessing and encouragement to me~