Thursday, July 3, 2008

My Husband Rocks

Katy Lin of The Great Adventure is hosting My Husband Rocks Friday. Photobucket Lynn is very handy in the kitchen. He specializes in breakfasts mainly. He has pancakes, waffles, and buckwheat cakes down to a fine art. Although, he enjoys dabbling around with fresh veggies like kale, spinach, and green beans. I love his coffee and he is determined nightly to wash the dishes. My mother can not get over how wonderful Lynn is,... how helpful, and meticulous. I must say, Lynn is much more particular about many things than I. His closet and drawers far out shine mine. Yes! I am a very fortunate woman.

3 comments:

  1. You are VERY fortunate to have Lynn...but then again, he's very fortunate to have you!

    I bet it's nice having someone to cook breakfast for you! Enjoy it!!

    ~Blessings,
    Jan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Make sure to have him toss in some fresh blueberries in his next batch of pancakes! :)

    love,
    dd

    ReplyDelete
  3. he sure sounds fabulous! (and now i'm hungry for homemade pancakes!) hope you all had a great weekend

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a huge blessing and encouragement to me~