Friday, July 11, 2008

Show and Tell Friday

Show and Tell

Welcome to “Wings of Eagles” as I join in with Kelli's Show and Tell Friday.

We just got back this afternoon from our bed and breakfast experience. Two days spent at the Oaks Victorian Inn is a delight of the senses. One of the delights I had was to sit on the veranda and peruse all the nature around me. One thing in particular that caught my eye was this small wrought iron chair with an airy basket of flowers sitting in it up against a lovely victorian door and yellow wall. It was beautiful. You can see it in my post about the inn below. So I was able to purchase one from a local garden shop to bring home with me!Photobucket
Photobucket. We also went antiquing and I found this handsome knight in shining armor which I adore!Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. You bought two very nice items there. The little iron chair is lovely ! So you also have your birthday on 8th of July it's a nice date, lol !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea for sweet hubbies! :) And I love the Victorian inn. We've stayed at a few B&B and completely enjoyed ourselves.

    For your daily dose of vintage goodness & a bit of silliness, stop by Confessions of an Apron Queen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your iron chair is beautifully eye catching, I may have to look for one myself! The flowers are added beauty. Now you have two knights in shining armor! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really enjoyed your S&T! You have a very nice blog!

    Katherine

    ReplyDelete
  5. The little chair is darling and the knight is a fun find!
    ~Kelli

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow - what a lovely place for a bed and breakfast!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a huge blessing and encouragement to me~