Thursday, August 28, 2008

1000 Gifts, and Thankful Thursday

Photobucket Photobucket
Today I have so much to be thankful for, I am combining these two posts. For more thankful posts check in over at Sting My Heart.
178. the wonderful rainy weather
179. the cool, crisp temperatures
180. the Wednesday morning Bible Study group of ladies, their loving spirit, unity, and desire to serve the body
181. God's provision to us through our finances, our home, our jobs
182. our health and the sustenance of it- especially the great report we eceived this week
183. the job offer that came this week for our sil that keeps them on this coast
184. the progress amanda is making on her lab work at university
185. opportunities that are sent to me to serve- divine appointments
186. my appointment I have today and the opportunity to get my hair done
187. the witness my mother is to a young woman of our acquaintance who is having so many troubles including breast cancer, divorce, court battles, etc
188. Dottie and her family are such sweet, dear friends at church- a real blessing
189. Pastor Chip's sweet spirit and desire to move the body into mobilization and ministry
190. our Wednesday night's at church
191. our church's leadership
192. the smell of a fresh brewed cup of coffee
193. Lynn has survived these last three days of training
194. Lynn's renewed attitude toward church membership and service
195. the prospect and provision of being able to replant and relandscape the yard following this rainy respite
196. the joy of new beginnings in so areas of life
197. the science of music and how it touches my soul
198. each new day and each new mercy
199. the joy of anticipation of Darlene's visit
200. the three day weekend and the possibilities
201. the developing friendship with my cousin Jane
202. the therapies provided by my podiatrist are working
203. answered prayer
God, I thank you for these and so many more blessings. Your hand is on my life and your special gifts to me bless me beyond measure. I praise your Holy name!

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful list. Praise the Lord!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I'm amazed that you are up into the 200's already! Way to go Schotzy!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a huge blessing and encouragement to me~