Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Award Time Blogging Friends Forever

Photobucket


I was tagged for a special award from a special friend I've known for some time from my visits on the Mitford porch, dear Marian , the Princess of Pink. Marian has always been a very special friend to everyone she meets. Her joy of life and sweetness have never been dispelled even through terrible pain of loss and upheaval in her life. Her testimony is far-reaching- across the Atlantic Ocean and way beyond! She is my special Dutch friend!
There are just 3 rules attached to this award!
1. There are only five people allowed.
2. Four have to be dedicated followers of your blog.
3. One has to be a new follower of your blog, or live in another part of the world.

I tag the following for this award:
Raquel of Kitchen Mysteries
Renna of Finding My Knitch
Aluara of The Cottage Rose
Carrie of Oakrise Cottage
Lynette, of Utterly Unplugged from Jordan
I am amazed and honored to have these wonderful bloggers visit my humble site and pray a special blessing on each one of you today and through0ut this beautiful autumn season!

7 comments:

  1. Carolyn, thank you so much for the award! I do so love your blog, I am fascinated with castles! My prayer is that God will richly bless you today and always! It may take me a while to get around to posting this on my blog, as I am sooooooo busy with wedding preparations! Much love, Raquel XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Schotzy
    Thank you, thank you for sharing this award with me!
    Carrie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your award, and may those you have passed it on to be blessed!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I feel so very honored. I'm thrilled to have recently discovered your blog. I always enjoy my visits here. You spread blessings, my dear! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks sweetie, for your sweet description of me, GOSH!!

    Hugs from across the ocean.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well, it seems you are getting very popular Ms Schotzy. Congrats on the award.
    I am here to tell you that I have given you a "Beautiful Blogger" award as a thank you for participating in TMTT. So, Thanks. There are no strings.. .you don't have to pass it on... just enjoy the blog love :O)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Schotzy,

    YOU are a blessing!! Thank you so much for this award!

    God bless,
    Lynette

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a huge blessing and encouragement to me~