Monday, September 22, 2008

Best Shot, Monday

Photobucket
Tracey, at Mother May I , hosts this special meme every Monday.
Amanda was so excited to have my mom and dad come to see their new townhome a few weeks ago. With the reality of the kids' move to New England this winter it puts so many things in perspection. My parents at 85 and 89 will probably never make a trip to see their next home. Every visit they can share is so special, now!Amanda has such a precious relationship with her grandparents. They made a pact several years ago to always look out for one another.... and they do!!

Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. That is just wonderful! What a sweet picture, too!
    ~Kelli

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely picture of your mom and Amanda. Treasure their time together! I miss my mom and grandmama. I loved my grandmama (omi) so much, she was the sweetest, kindest, prettiest, grandmama a girl could have :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi There!!
    Came by to invite you to my Autumn Give Away!!

    Beautiful Blessings~Kelly Maria

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hop over to my BLOG Carolyn, you have been awarded by me.

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a special bond can develop between grandparents and their grandchildren!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a huge blessing and encouragement to me~