Friday, October 10, 2008

Show and Tell Friday

Kelli, at There is No Place Like Home, hosts this each week for so many great bloggers to share their neat "treasures".
This week I stopped in at Michael's and saw these terrific items in the Christmas section. I love them because they spoke to the Old World style I love so much. I had to get them and I went ahead and redid the mantle so I could start enjoying them!
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
The bunnies I did have there were relegated to the sunroom.
Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. I love these reindeer. I'll be checking out my local Michael's later!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous deer. They are very close to ironwood...well, the look anyway. I love it.

    I'd be delighted to have you stop by for a visit with me today if you can find time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aren't they perfect for the season!?! Love the style, the color, and the way you have them displayed!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those dears are so beautiful. The wood is so rich looking!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Schotzy,

    I just went to Michael's today but passed the Christmas goods...what beautiful treasures you've found! They look wonderful displayed.

    Have a wonderful weekend!
    Kathi :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love love love the reindeer. I've left mine on top of my armoire all year long. What's not to love about reindeer all year?

    You did a great job with the slideshow too :). Thanks for the prop on your blog. Blessings dear friend! Martha

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a huge blessing and encouragement to me~