Monday, October 20, 2008

The Simple Woman Daybook

Simple Woman Daybook

Click here for more daybooks!

Outside my Window...It is dark and rather cold at 32 degrees. I'm sure we have frost on the pumpkin!

I am thinking...Oh, I dread subbing today! It is in third grade- I pray they are a good class!

I am thankful for...Lynn is going to take me to breakfast soon!

From the kitchen...I can still smell the aroma of the veggie soup I made yesterday

I am reading...Northanger Abbey. Really enjoying it!

I am hoping...To meet Dottie for lunch tomorrow following Priscilla Shirer's Bible study.

I am hearing...Lynn rummaging in the kitchen. I think he is making coffee!Yum!

Around the house...My studio in here is in dire need of putting fresh laundry away- I have 3 basket loads awaiting me!

One of my favorite things... is my morning coffee that Lynn brings me each morning!

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week...subbing today, Bible study and luncheon tomorrow, Bible Study Wednesday and new members class Wednesday night, Thursday night Bible study- Believing God, Sunday school fellowship dinner Saturday night,I am singing in the choir Sunday night with the senior choir- thast is all I can think of right now!

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you...
PhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket
This is another favorite shop I love to peruse on a Tuesday, a consignment shop you just wouldn't believe! This particular section hosts country and I am always assured of finding some of my willow tree design treasures here!FUN! FUN! FUN!

4 comments:

  1. 32 Degrees?!? And here I'm thinking our temps have cooled down because it was 69 degrees this morning! I can't do cold anymore, I think I outgrew it. Love the little shop, though. Very quaint.

    Have a blessed week at all your Bible studies. God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures! I'd love to browse around in this shop.

    I hope your subbing went well today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, friend. Don't make a special trip unless you're sure she has them. Hey, I'd love for you to come sit on the porch and have a spot of tea and a scone with me. We'll sit by the mums and talk about the good ole Mitford days.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It sounds like you have a busy week planned, but a pleasant one.

    I'd love to go through that shop; what fun!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a huge blessing and encouragement to me~