Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Cookie Swap and the Girls!

Today was a great day! First of all, Amanda came home bringing her fresh baked cookies( 6 per 6 bags) and we scurried off to Tuesday morning Bible study and had our culminating small group for 2008 and participated in a delightful cookie swap!PhotobucketPhotobucket
There you see my gingerbread man peeking around my basket. My lil' fellows were a hit! Amanda explained how Josh was rather concerned when she left home this morning with all her cookies. She had made some delectable lime coolers, and choco/vanilla pinwheels!
Photobucket My stash included her's plus Dottie's fruited meringue's! The girls made swift work of divi-ing the baggies!
Photobucket
After this, Amanda and I took Dottie to a nice birthday lunch at everyone's fav, Panera. Then Amanda and I stopped in at my mom's and helped her and dad decorate for Christmas!
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket Amanda had had such a long day! She was up late baking last night and up early traveling home so she was pretty pooped out!Photobucket But it was a glorious day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are a huge blessing and encouragement to me~