Friday, December 5, 2008

Proximity Award

I have been chosen for a great award by Lisa Ann of Life with Lisa Ann
Photobucket
"This blog invests and believes the PROXIMITY - nearness in space, time and relationships! These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in prizes or self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers! Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award."
So let me pass this on to eight great bloggers!

Gina of Simply Heart and Home

Renna of Finding My Knitch

Susan of A Happy Heart at Home

Marie of A Year at Oak Cottage

Carrie of Oak Rise Cottage

Kelly of Belle Ame

Marian, the Princess of Pink

Katy Lin of The Great Adventure
These eight bloggers more than exemplify the above stated standards of charm and friendship!

8 comments:

  1. Glad you like your award :)
    I don't know your aunt but we just live a couple of miles from the old high school. It's a small world.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the Award Schotzy!! Very well deserved, and I am honored that you would deem me worthy of having passed it on to me!! Thanks so much!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful surprise! Thank you, Schotzy!

    ~Susan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you SO much, sweetie.

    Love and hugs from Marian

    ReplyDelete
  5. You so deserve this sweet award. Your blog has been such a source of inspiration and encouragement to me. I am very honored that you thought of me to pass the award too. What an incredible blessing expecially knowing what the award stands for.
    Thanks You so much!!
    Kelly Maria

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so honored by your award. Thank you very much. Dear friends are far more valuable than silver or gold.

    Gina

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much for this award. I am truly honored!
    Carrie

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are certainly deserving of such an award, and are an absolute angel for including me in those you passed it on to! I'm sorry I missed seeing it before. I was sick all last week with a bad cold, barely spending a few minutes per day online.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a huge blessing and encouragement to me~