Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Tablescape Tuesday

You will definitely want to click on Susan's blog, Between Naps on the Porch, to enjoy the most beautiful tablescapes you can imagine!
I am preparing this table for my Sunday dinner, to celebrate a Festival of Lights, because when Jesus came down to earth, he became the Light of the earth, a fulfilment of all prophecy regarding the coming savior of the World!
The table looks all set. Let's go in!



Today I get to use my new Lenox table runner along with my Waterford Irish linens.

I love to bring out the Cuthbertson dessert plates.

The lights of Christmas will delight us, added with the glow of many candles on Sunday, to bring us spiritually to a season of worship of the One, and True reason for the season! The advent of our Lord, Jesus Christ!

14 comments:

  1. It's just lovely! I especially love the desert plates too, they are very beautiful! Deb

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOUR TABLE IS LOVELY.I LOVE THOSE PLATES.NOW,WHAT TIME DO WE EAT?...ANN

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's so lovely to meet you through Susan. I absolutely LOVE your dishes and the runner! And the centerpiece is divine!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really enjoy your candle holder...your linens are beautiful!
    This is my first time to join in on the fun..visit me at whiteirisdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Isn't it wonderful when we can share our possessions through meal time? Every one at your table will be grateful for the time and effort you put into it for them. It is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is so nice to meet you through Susan.. Your tablescape is lovely. The china is just to die for...What a beautiful glow and your linens are priceless.. Thanks so much for swinging by the Snowflake tablescape and your kind comments..I hope to see you again soon..hugs ~lynne~

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your table...beautifully done! I had my first tablescape tuesday today!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a unique and pretty candellabra! Your table looks so pretty. laurie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, you've set a gorgeous table! I love your dishes! How very special you've made your table.
    Be a sweetie,
    Shelia ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. The table covering is wonderful as is the gorgeous runner you have used with it. Your centerpiece certainly speaks to your theme of light. Beautiful tree is visible in one of your pictures and it is full of light also. Really like your china.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your tablescape and those Christmas dishes are beautiful. Love your decorations as well!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful Christmas dishes and a lovely tablescape! The candle centerpiece is stunning! Thanks for sharing this great tablescape! Susan

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your centerpiece is gorgeous and your plates are amazing! Beautiful tablescape!...Christine

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a huge blessing and encouragement to me~