Thursday, February 12, 2009

Just in Time for Valentine's ~ A Wonderful New Award

Photobucket
What a beautiful award to receive right here at Valentine's Day! Plus, I received this from a new friend! This is why I enjoy blogging so much! It really opens the door to new experiences, places but most importantly we meet so many wonderful folks!
I received this award from Linda of Seasons of Life. Please visit her blog. It is so engaging, informative, and friendly! It looks that we share many of the same interests!
The Lets Be Friends Award is awarded to the following:
“These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers. Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award.”
I am passing this lovely award on to these great bloggers!
Lisa Ann of Life with Lisa Ann

6 comments:

  1. Thank you so much. I will post it latter tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh...Thanks so much sweet Schotzy!! What a nice thing to receive!! I'm glad we met in blogland!!

    I always enjoy visiting with you!!
    I love your little Valentine pic in your sidebar, too!!

    Sunshiney blessings to you...thank you again!!

    Becky :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well...I am honoured! Thanks for the many times you have visited with me on My Front Porch...for leaving comments...and for passing along this friendship award today. Happy Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much, Carolyn! I will post about it shortly. As it turns out, our computer is a mess, because I dropped it! Our screen is cracked, and we need a new one, which will take a bit of doing since we live away from anywhere. So, I have been slow about blogging and posting this past week, since I can barely see the screen! Anyway... It was lovely and thoughtful of you to send me this award! Thank you. I will email you, as well. I have enjoyed perusing your blog just now, but I will like it much better when I can see the whole thing on a clear screen! Have a blessed weekend and Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I feel honored, too! Honored to have been included in the list, and honored to call you friend. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a sweet, charming award...thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a huge blessing and encouragement to me~