Friday, February 13, 2009

Show and Tell, Friday

Photobucket
Visit Kelli at There is no Place Like Home for more show and tell.
Today for Show and Tell in order to celebrate Valentine's Day, I have created a collage of all the valentine's I have received thus far.
Photobucket
What is wonderful about this collection is that everything I have received so far this year has been from dear folks I have met online. Depicted here are the valentines from my dear friend, Gina of Simply Heart and Home as well as my Valentine blessing from my secret pal from the Mitford forum. And the rest are components of the Vintage Valentine Swap of Foxgloves, Fabric, and Folly. This demonstrates the wonderful benefits of blogging- the friendships forged here between like-minded souls.
Happy Valentine's Day,
dear friends!

11 comments:

  1. What a great collection, what great gifts for Valentine's and I love the collage photo display for us.

    My SnT is the 2nd of 3 installments of troll doll collection. Hope you can stop by. Have a glorious, wonderful Valentine's Day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice gifts for Valentine's. I didn't know about it before I started blogging 2 years ago, lol ! we have never celebrated Valentine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful things! Happy Valentines Day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good collection of LOVE. Thanks for sharing. Happy Show and Tell Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute pics of all your Valentine's!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love all your Valentine's you have received! Wonderful Show and Tell today! Glad to have heard from you and that everything is going ok! You sound so busy! :) Have a beautiful Valentine's Day tomorrow and a blessed weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Valentine's Day!

    Warm Wishes,
    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy St. Valentine's Day! You are blessed to have so many loving friends. A beautiful collage!

    Cass

    ReplyDelete
  9. What fun! Happy Valentine's Day to you and yours:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hope you have a very Happy Valentines Day! ♥ Hugs :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a huge blessing and encouragement to me~