Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Brierly Hill

I am so excited! For our 37th anniversary Lynn is taking me to Brierly Hill. We
love bed and breakfast inns. And this one perched on a hill overlooking the Shenandoah Valley near Lexington promises to be a favorite!
Photobucket
We drove up to it last week on our way back from the Maple Festival and it sits atop the crest like a jewel! The views all around are amazing. I'm hoping for a much clearer day on our visit! We are staying in the room entitled, Once Upon a Time!
Photobucket
Isnt that romantic! Known for her Macadamian waffles, our hostess certainly knows how to set a pretty tablescape!
Photobucket
I can hardly wait!!!

6 comments:

  1. What a lovely place and I hope you have a wonderful time.

    Have a Wonderful Wednesday.
    from Roberta Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! How sweet it is!! 37 years and a lovely Bed and Breakfast to celebrate. Enjoy and congratulations to the two of you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhhh!! How beautiful! I would love to visit there someday! I love B&B's too - they are so charming! I know it will be lots of fun and relaxing for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How exciting. I hope you have a wonderful time. The B&B looks beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks a real nice place. Hope you have a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, this trip to the B & B sounds delightful...I want breakfast by the hearth! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a huge blessing and encouragement to me~