Friday, April 17, 2009

Friday Favorite Family Foto

For more FFFF visit Deborah at Pictures, Pots, and Pens.
Today I wanted to share about my dad. At 89 soon to be 90, he still gets around pretty well. This foto was taken Monday when I took he and mom out for lunch to the Irish pub.
Photobucket
Here he is last week at our Seder. He really enjoyed it.
Photobucket
I praise the Lord that I still have both of my parents. It is so sweet how they take care of each other, and I am so grateful that they are still able to be there for each other!
Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. That's great he's still with you. My dad has been gone for 5 years now - so hard to believe, sometimes. We miss him sooooo much - no one can ever replace him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so so lucky to still have both of your parents! I hope you thank the Good Lord for that every day! Your father is a very handsome man. I know he is proud of you!

    Malisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so very fortunate to have your parents...treasure them!

    Your dad has such a sweet smile. I'll bet he's just as sweet as that smile.

    Thank you for sharing him with us today!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw what nice pictures of Pop-Pop. He always looks so content. :) Thanks for sharing! I miss seeing him!!!

    Love you and have a good weekend,
    amanda

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a huge blessing and encouragement to me~