Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Photobucket
When I was visiting around this morning I ran across this theme and felt it calling to me! Might I join into that ever growing group of folks who are behind in their reading. On my shelf I have many various books just waiting to be perused!

I am at this time I'm trying to finish :
Miss Julia Paints the Town by Ann Ross
Believer's Authority
On the stack below that I have:
The Road North 300 Years of Classic Scottish Travel
Secrets to Spiritual Power by Watchman Nee
Mrs. Benton's Book Of Household Management
~~Just to name a few at this time~~
To join in visit here!


6 comments:

  1. I found this just this morning also. It's going to motivate me to get some of my reading done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sound like just the motivation I need. I bookmarked her blog so I can go back after I am through "visiting". Thanks for the link.

    Have a Terrific Tuesday
    I love coming to visit you
    from
    Roberta Anne a.k.a. The Raggedy Girl

    ReplyDelete
  3. Watchman Nee is the only one I am familiar in that list. Enjoy yo ur ctching up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Watchman Nee the only one I am familiar with in that list.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello dear friend! I received your package in the mail and had to thank you so much for it! :) I am so touched!! You are a kindred spirit!

    Hope all is well with you and have a beautiful day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It sounds like a fun list. I've read one or two of the Miss Julia books, and the Mrs. Benton book sounds great! Thanks for sharing your list, and best of luck with your spring reading goals :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a huge blessing and encouragement to me~