Saturday, May 16, 2009

Pink Saturday

Happy Pink Saturday!
I am sorry to be late getting my post up this morning, but was up at 6 this morning to go to prayer meeting and have just gotten home from morning errands following that.I am still in awe of the beautiful pinks God provides in his creative pinkness!
This late blooming azalea declares God's love and resounding glory after all others have faded into memory!
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Be blessed and be happy in the PINK!!! For more visit Beverly here!

4 comments:

  1. Happy Pink Saturday! I read through your next post, too. Congratulations to your son. What an achievement. (Love your PS flowers, too.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your azaleas are candy for my eyes The beauty of flowers one of another sweet blessings from our Creator.
    Can’t you just imagine a world without flowers…… Imposible!!!!
    Wishing you a wonderful weekend .
    Enjoy the beauty around you,
    Virginia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Carolyn, the azaleas are so pretty. Mine are all early bloomers, so they are finished blooming this year. Sometimes I think it would be wonderful if they bloomed longer, but then I guess I wouldn't have their beauty to anticipate each spring.

    I'm glad you're all okay. Happy Pink Saturday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What beautiful picture of Azaleas. One day when we get our home I must plant Azaleas for sure!

    Congrats to your son!

    ¸.·´¸.·*´¨) ¸.·*´¨)
    (¸.·´ (¸.·´ Happy Pink Saturday
    Deanna :D

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a huge blessing and encouragement to me~