Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Three or More Tuesday

For more visit here at The Gypsy's Corner! This spring the blossoms have been phenomenal! The pinks, reds, and violets contrasting against startling green and white. I would love to share 3 of my beautiful whites.One of the most prolific bloomers was this gorgeous azalea that has bloomed so profusely before!
Photobucket
The candytuft looked radiantly white agaist the brick wall!
Photobucket
Our new hawthorn three dazzled us with it amazingly adorned boughs.
Photobucket
This has been a fun 3 or more today and I look forward to next week!

10 comments:

  1. Your flowers are beautiful!

    My azaleas didn't do much this year. I'm hoping the jasmine might make up for it.

    Thank you for sharing such lovely photos!

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! I don't believe I've ever seen an Indian Hawthorne that large!!Are these all your precious pups??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! I love your flowers!! I never can remember the name of flowers that I plant. Unless they are roses or geraniums. lol. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh your blooms are just glorious!! Enjoy...
    Happy 3 or more to you...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love reading your blog. Your pic's always make me want to jump in stay.

    Jamie Y.
    (Mitford BB)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful azalea. Is is fragrant? One of my orange ones died this year and it had such a beautiful scent I will miss it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your flowers are beautiful. Have a wonderful Tuesday! julie

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are the biggest and most beautiful azaleas I think I have ever seen! Just gorgeous! Thank you for sharing! :-)

    xoxo
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  9. That azalea leaves me speechless? What magic do you do to get it to bloom like that? Mine look positively anemic in comparison!

    LOVE the hawthorne, too -- so different!

    Thanks for a glimpse of such beauty.
    Cass

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ooooh your azalea is STUNNING!!!
    I don't have much luck with them or rhododendrons but I'll keep trying.
    Thank you for sharing your blooms for 'Three Or More' and have a wonderful week,
    Tam

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a huge blessing and encouragement to me~