Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Three or More Tuesday

Photobucket
Today I would like to share a few new items I have added to my growing collection of pink transferware.
Both new items come from the Spode Archives Collectio: Traditions Series.
The first is Lucano first produced in 1819.
Photobucket
The second is Castles, first produced in 1806.
Photobucket
I think these two look grand along side my antique embossed plate entitled English Abbey. These really tell a wonderful story of romance in medieval Britain! Love them all so much!!!
Photobucket
Visit Tam here for more today!

4 comments:

  1. Your dishes are just beautiful! I am getting over my blue and white passion and have been finding pieces of the red and white Old British Castles china. I'm wondering if I should keep picking up bits and pieces or just buy all the place setting from Macy's and be over it!!

    Wonderful Three or More Tuesday! Love your music~so soothing. And by the way, I have a Layla also!

    xoxo
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your collection is beautiful...I especially like the last one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have never seen the pink--it's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I love your three plates Schotzy!! They're just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a huge blessing and encouragement to me~