Friday, June 19, 2009

Show and Tell Friday

Visit Kelli for more!
I have some new blooming treasures to help usher in the summer solstice! My new lilies we bought last year are blooming for the first time! Their upbeat staccato punctuate the air!
Photobucket
Photobucket
My favorite, blue hydrangeas are joyfully singing praises on the other side of the yard!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
The coral bells are springing forth with their sweet melody!
Photobucket
And the beautiful begonia adds its synchopated rhythym to the summer symphony!
Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Carolyn,

    You are the winner for this month's Country Heart Giveaway! I'll send you an email asap!

    Have a lovely day!

    Gina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your lillies are exceptionally beautiful. Thank you for sharing all the flowers. Enjoy them and may God bless your week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely flower and great shot

    Happy Friday

    Lots of luv,
    Ita

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad your lilies have opened up! I love the hydrangeas too! Take extra pictures when more lilies bloom!

    love,
    Amanda

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a huge blessing and encouragement to me~