Friday, July 3, 2009

Friday's Favorite Family Foto

Deborah of Pencils, Pots, and Pens has taken a summer respite from this theme so I wanted to end this season with a shot of the newest member of my fammily!Last night we visited with my sister in Christ, Dottie, on her most comfortable screened in deck. The air was amazing, the night so refreshing, the fellowship, sublime... anyway her precious (daughter), Heather toddled over to me and started showing my shins lot of drooly attention which really was the sweetest expression of her loving heart, as Dottie announced, "See how much Heather loves her Auntie"
So I wished to share this fabulous shot Dottie took of Heather, my neice, as she toddled up the deck stairs this week.....
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are a huge blessing and encouragement to me~