Saturday, September 26, 2009

Pink Saturday

Happy Pink Saturday!
Photobucket
Some of my favorite pink celebrations from this past summer...
Photobucket
Mom, pretty in pink!
Delicate pinks in the garden!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Lynn, dapper in pink in Lititz, PA!
Photobucket
A rosy dawn toward the Isle of Skye, taken with a webcam, isnt that simply dreamy!
Photobucket
A luscious pink at the close of day o'er our house!
Photobucket
Hope you enjoyed my tribute to summery pinkness today!
Next week I'll be seeking autumnal pinks....
For more Saturday PINKNESS visit Beverly at How Sweet the Sound!

11 comments:

  1. What beautiful pictures. Happy pink Sturday

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Morning, I love the change of the seasons and sad to see the summer go but also love the fall colors, Have a wonderful week.
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really enjoyed seeing all your pinks today. Pinks are hard for me to find, and I may have go back and reuse some too. Great pink day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I enjoyed your tribute to summer and loved to see the folks you love. I hope you are having a wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Pink Saturday...loved the pinks of summer.
    Have a wonderful day...xo Tami

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a serene blog! I am so happy I found you! What nice pictures of family in pink! The last flowers of summer are lovely!
    HAPPY PINK SATURDAY!
    Jil

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a wonderful picture of your Mom!
    Dottie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Each one of the pinks you shared gave me a smile. You have wonderful pink summer memories.

    Happy Pink Saturday, Carolyn.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just lovely (sigh). And your mother is adorable: she could pose as Mother Christmas, she looks so cheery.

    Happy Pink Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your mom is just radiant. Happy Pink Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your pinks Schotzy, especially the first one!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a huge blessing and encouragement to me~