Friday, January 22, 2010

Pink Saturday

Photobucket

Happy Pink Saturday!!

I had something special I wanted to share today... but photobucket just wouldnt upload today for me so I am resorting to a vintage image that I just love.... I really associate with this sweet romantic picture. ....it definitely represents Lynn and I throughout the 43 years we've been together.... 38 years of marriage+ 5 years of courtship. He is my most wonderful sweetheart.
Photobucket

Now if you are interested in all things vintage , especially gorgeous antiques quilts.... then you will especailly love visiting with Jeanne, The Backyard Neighbor. You're bound to just want to spend a good bit of time with her, so visit when you have time to sit a spell...

Enjoy Pink Saturday and be sure to check out all the Pink celebrtors at Beverly's, How Sweet the Sound!!!

11 comments:

  1. Carolyn,

    Thank you for your prayers.

    I love your Valentine touches here. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh, that Photobucket gives me trouble too! I do like that sweet vintage picture of "you and your sweetheart",lol :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Pink Saturday!


    This is a lovely image!


    ~ Gabriela ~

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope your problem with photo bucket is short lived. I love the vintage image you found to share with us today. I hope you and Lynn have many more happy years together.Have a wonderful Pink Saturday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the sentiment of the picture and that it reminds you of your marriage. So sweet.

    Happy Pink Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love the vintage image you have. i've used it in a few projects. i've had a few trouble spots today as well "things" just working all over.
    blessings
    marie

    ReplyDelete
  7. It never fails. If the weather is all gray and gloomy Pink Saturday always cheers me up! This week is no exception. Your post this week is just wonderful! ♥Thank you so much for making my day a little brighter!♥

    Sending warm wishes to you from northern Michigan - where the cold winds blow and gray clouds pepper the skies.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So pretty!!
    Happy PS~~~

    Bless you,
    Kay Ellen

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful image. Thank you for sharing!!! So glad you found your true love! Happy PINK! Charlene

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Pink Saturday !!! I have enjoyed visiting your blog and viewing your lovely photos - what a wonderful marriage. Please a wonderful new week.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow! 38 years being married + 5 years courtship! That is admirable. And after all these years, you are still in love with each other! Thanks for sharing and inspiring us.

    Happy Pink Saturday!

    Mizpah,
    Li

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a huge blessing and encouragement to me~