Wednesday, March 10, 2010

All Source of Truth

The one and only source of all truth is clearly stated in God's Word...Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me. 7If you really knew me, you would know my Father as well.John 14:5-7

When a person finally decides that they are nothing apart from their Holy God and they a re ready to accept the one and only way to find God.. then truth will become the shining light that will lead them to Father.. That light is the love and redeeming act of Jesus' death on the cross.

Because we are all born into sin we are therefore all separated from God... oh, but His love is so unfathomable.. He sent his only Son as payment for our sin... the perfect sacrifice.. the Lamb of God. and by His blood shed for us we can be healed... spiritually, physically, emotionally...Jesus is the bridge that connects us to the Father.... Jesus is standing at the door of hearts just waiting patiently for us to choose to allow Him in... We are coming up on that most special time of the year.... the world calls Easter... This Holy time of year actually begins with what the Jews have always celebrated as the Passover, when God delivered his people from the bondage in Egypt...

Yet, even Christians should be looking inward at their spiritual life.... measuring how they have grown in their understanding and Christlikeness... and preparing to celebrate just how individually we have been delivered from the bondage of sin in our lives. This is a very holy time of year... the coming of spring... a time of new beginnings, newness of life, and fresh starts... a time to turn over a new leaf... and show God just how happy we are for His provision, His many blessings, and make new commitments in serving him and showing His love to a dying world... I am so blessed to have the opportunity to share the love of God to online folks who have revealed to me an openness to listen and I pray they will receive God's perfect gift of Life, truth, and a new way of living that will forever more transform them into a life characterized by the glory of God living in them... Praise God... He is good all the time!!!!

I did find another great site regarding truth!
I was particularly taken with his testimony I will share here."I became a follower and servant of the Lord in 2005. Since then, I've been continually studying the Bible, sharing the gospel, and proclaiming the word of God. I have often suffered from criticism, ridicule, and persecution. I joined the United States Marine Corps in 2006, and have been deployed twice—first I was deployed to Iraq for 7 months under Operation Iraqi Freedom, and on my second deployment we traveled all over the world. To find out more visit his site by clicking here!

2 comments:

  1. Very well written. You are God's faithful servant, Carolyn. God bless you for being bold and at the same time gentle and sincere in sharing the truth. May more souls draw near to God by reading your posts.

    God bless you dearly.

    Ruth
    P.S. We miss you at Tea Talk. Come over for a cup of tea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carolyn,
    Your posts always bring a blessing to me. I am grateful for your bold Christian witness. And I love your sidebar about spiritual warfare. It is an ongoing, daily thing, and YES we must put on the whole armour of God.
    Blessings to you.
    Stacey <><

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a huge blessing and encouragement to me~