Saturday, March 20, 2010

Pink Saturday

Photobucket

Happy Pink Saturday!!
Photobucket
Im so sorry to be tardy getting my pink up online today,, but I have been involved this morning in prayer!!
There is so much going on in the world today... things that warrant soaking prayer and intercession that I really ask all whom God sends my way today, will take a moment and send along a prayer for
  1. our nation and leaders
  2. the economy, jobs
  3. world upheaval, Israel
  4. our community and church
  5. our families
For more Pink Saturday visit Beverly at How Sweet the Sound!!!

Thanks for visiting and enjoy your PINKNESS today!!

6 comments:

  1. Your thoughts and prayers made for a great feature for Pink Saturday. Trust you are having a good day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bless you for your heartfelt prayers~~what a blessing!

    Happy Pink Saturday:)

    Kay Ellen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohmygosh, a kindred spirit, sugar! Yep, I spent this morning praying for the same things.

    You have a darling blog. Have you been to England. I loved Ireland when we visited there.

    Happy pink saturday, my sweet chick.

    xoxo,
    Connie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Blessings to you!

    Sorry for my late visit but glad I could get here and enjoy PS!

    Happy PINKS!

    In shoes we trust,
    Maggie Mae
    "Do these shoes match this purse?"

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amen. A belated Happy Pink Saturday.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bless you for taking time in prayer like that. I've spent a lot of time lately in prayer for three friends all striken with cancer. Two are not going to survive, but God willing the third will:)
    God Bless You,
    Candi

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a huge blessing and encouragement to me~