Wednesday, May 26, 2010

The Simple Woman's Daybook



FOR TODAY... from Carolyn's Daybook

Outside my window...ok,, I am way off.... just chalk it up to the fact that I've been subbing at the Middle School administering the Standard of Learning end of Year tests for the last 3 days and have several yet to go! I have barely looked outside of a window since last Thursday when I was returning home from the church trip to Lancaster, Pennsylvania. That day it was sunny and warm... thankfully, we have had overcast and much needed rain since then. The clouds broke up today and a lovely day is forest for tomorrow... but alas, I wont see it.There are no windows in this academy of learning.


I am thinking...wow, have I really actually made it through half of the days I had lined up this week... well, actually since last Friday.... it has been grueling.. and I really must continue to go to bed by 8:30 to build up my strength for each day....so I suppose I need to get a move on if I plan to finish this tonight!


I am thankful ....for all the wonderful opportunities i have had to go on church trips and to work in the schools to make a little extra money... although this time around I am really earning the money more so than some jobs.... I really like 12-14 year olds one on one... but they are hard to take by the class ful



I am wearing...jammies!


I am remembering.the fabulous production of "Joesph" we saw at the Sight and Sound Theater last week in Lancaster....

I am going...to really enjoy prayer team on Saturday morning and breakfast out with the girls!It will definitely be time to celebrate!


I am currently reading...

One Hot Country Summer, book 4 in the Barleybridge series by Rebecca Shaw
Christ is in Control, Bible Study
Destroying Spiritual Strongholds, by our Bible Study teacher, Jim Tarter



I am praying ..that Ivan, my facebook friend from Sweden, who had a heart attack3 weeks ago and has been in th hospital with complications will come through the open heart surgery scheduled later this week... join me in prayer over him for his physical and spiritual well-being.

On my mind...I didnt know that one could feel so completely drained!


Around the house....who cares!

One of my favorite things....
Amish Country
Photobucket
From my picture journal....
the Sight and Sound Theater entrance
Photobucket
This week you can visit Peggy for more SWD on Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are a huge blessing and encouragement to me~