Thursday, July 15, 2010

Summer Blues

I am so glad I visited Heidi this morning and her celebration of the Summer Blues. I have been infatuated with the "Blues" of summer my self....blues has been my color of choice this season..

Photobucket
Everytime I stop in a shop, blue captures my eye and I end up bringing home a bag with something ... like my new blue place mats.... these gorgeous throw pillows ....

Photobucket
... a sweet pottery vase for lavendar painted with delicate blue posies...

Photobucket
I suppose my "Blue" inspiration is a natural thing.. as I gaze our my summer windows, blue cheers my very soul!

Photobucket

Photobucket
Every hue of blue....
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket


Even the filtered light that comes on the window calms my busy spirit and gives a sense of repose in blue!

Photobucket


So I am joining Heidi in just reveling in the majesty of "Blue" this season.... and allowing it's cool and refreshing loveliness wash over me as I celebrate this rest of the summer season!!!

1 comment:

  1. G'morn sweet friend ~
    Your lilies is absolutely gorgeous. They are such a stately show girls, aren't they ...

    Happy PS, S ~
    Have a lovely summer day ~
    TTFN ~ Hugs, Marydon

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a huge blessing and encouragement to me~