Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Three or More Tuesday


Photobucket

Visit Tam at The Gypsy's Corner for more TOMT..

 Last week I chanced upon the most divine dinnerware....  I must confess,,, my terrible weakness for beautiful china.   I certainly didn't need it but Marshall's prices made it just too tempting to pass up..
I haven't used it yet,and my husband was asking me this morning why I had bought them if I wasn't going to use them since they are right there with my everyday dishes.  I do plan to use them along with my other everyday ware just to keep one day from spilling over into the next!  So I set the table in the dining room this morning...
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Made in England at the potteries of Burslem, they are Royal Stafford, dishwasher and microwave safe dinnerware....  I absolutely love their Olde World feel and romantic flair!  But the very best thing about these are that a set of 6 dinner and plates and 6 bowls cost me less that $45.

2 comments:

  1. Pretty and so perfect for the season! :)

    Love you (now go get RID of some old icky dishes you don't use anymore!),

    amanda :>D

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a huge blessing and encouragement to me~