Saturday, March 5, 2011

Pink Saturday


Photobucket




Happy PINK Saturday!!

This morning I am sharing my rosy opportunity to share a tasty  breakfast with my wonderful son in law.    Amanda and Joshua traveled home this week from Boston  because Amanda is in her best friend's wedding tonight.  It has been so fabulous being on the sidelines ...seeing her get together with her college friends...  going to the bachelorette party and getting all dressed up for various events.  Yesterday it was the bridal brunch...
Photobucket
 What a ray of sunshine  she was when she prepared to leave for that... but  I had the opportunity to breakfast with Joshua...  and that was quite a special treat for me as well.
Photobucket
If I were a bit more brave I would have tried my hand at the hollandaise sauce that would have complimented our poached eggs.. but alas that wasn't to be!

Photobucket
I did , however, provide ample strawberries for our cereal.. something I knew he'd appreciate!

Photobucket
The slices of apple sauce and banana nut bread were compliments from  the Amish bakery we had visited last week.. so very yummy indeed!
Photobucket


To just  go ahead and share a bit more about the wedding festivities... last night Amanda came down   adorned and prepared to rehearse for the wedding and attend the  marvelous dinner following...being a bride's maid is such a wonderful experience for young women to partake of the liberal ministrations of the bride's parental love and friends' gracious hospitality.... to  dress up and be a princess for a time  getting nails and hair adorned and   partake of the luxuries afforded the bridal party....  creating memories that will last a life time...
Photobucket


I'll be posting the wedding tomorrow if anyone wishes to return   for the continuing story!


Happy Pink SaturdayVisit Beverly at How Sweet the Sound for more PINK SATURDAY!!






3 comments:

  1. Sounds like a wonderful start to the day, what a lovely breakfast spread.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, it all looks so good and just think of the pretty festivities going on. What a wonderful family you have.
    Happy Pink Saturday, Char

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love your pink post today. There is nothing more special then our family visiting. Your daughter is so pretty and I know you loved fixing that lovely breakfast for your SIL as well. It all looks delicious. A wedding is a special time.
    Hugs, Jeanne

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a huge blessing and encouragement to me~