Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Homemaker Monday

Photobucket
The Stay at Home Mom hosts this each week.

The weather in my neck of the woods
 a bit of a frost  morning  dawned today....  but it was clear and bright

Things that make me happy:
I am so thankfully happy to be so far along in my recovery... I just didnt realize  just how badly I had been feeling previous to  my surgery...  and now to be on the mend and  able to drive and  get about  that makes me very happy!
Book I'm reading:

I have discovered  a pastor  from Singapore,  Joseph Prince  who  is on the Word network....   I absolutely  love his preaching ...  I think  he is  extremely anointed  for  these  times, and I am privileged to have his new book,  Destined to Reign.  I am  hoping to  start  Safe Haven, as well,  by   Nicholas  Sparks.

What I'm enjoying on TV:
I  love  The Sing-Off   which comes  on tonight!


On the menu for dinner:
  I love left overs, especially  when  the left over is a  lovely pot of veggie soup.....    we finished taht off tonight..



On my To Do List
Monday-   Bible Study,  a bit of craft shopping, reading


Tuesday- allergy shot, conference call    regarding  an important family issue...   a lot rides on this call so I do ask prayer  from anyone who reads this..

Wednesday-  marketing ...church dinner and  adult study
the rst of my week is an open page   but Im sure I'll find  some lovely things to fill days...  

New Recipe I tried or want to try soon:
  hoping to get into this  theme  before the holidays anyway!

Looking forward to this week:
Really looking forward to  some days    to  just  catch up and  get things done that have been needed doing for some time  but  there was NO time!



On my mind:


 Christmas!
No words needed (favorite photo or picture, yours or others you want to share):   

Photobucket
Devotions:

Jeremiah 29:11

11 For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful, Schotzy!

    BOO-T-ful Halloween wishes ~
    TTFN ~
    Hugs, Marydon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great scripture message for today. Thanks. I'll pray that your family issue is resolved in a manner that is good for all involved.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Praying the call tomorrow goes well!
    love you, Mom!
    -a

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that photo, looks so comfy and inviting :)

    Prayers going up for the conference call :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am glad that you are on the mend! Your week is busy. I love your tablescape. :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a huge blessing and encouragement to me~