Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Tabletop Tuesday

Click to photo  above to visit  our host  and  enjoy more  vignettes!

Photobucket
  Sometimes my autumn mantel pays tribute to my enjoyment of all things medieval  and olde world charm...
Photobucket
When we lived in Germany,  I feel in love with medieval history and the  glorious castles  nearby...
Photobucket

Photobucket
   I love to read of the gallantry of the knights,  plus  Ephesians 6  does tell us to don the  armor of our spiritual warfare....  so it is nice to  contemplate  exactly what that  entails  at times...

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous. I love your medieval accessories. What a fun collection and such lovely vignettes. Thanks so much for joining TTT. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a huge blessing and encouragement to me~