Monday, January 23, 2012

Mosaic Monday



Photobucket
This winter  has  been  quite  a bit  different from winters past....only  the barest skiff of snow one morning  that  was  so quickly gone  I barely caught it on film.....    but  icy wind shields have been the order of the day.....    and I am so thankful for  my dear husband's trusty scraper and  hefty arm!!!!  And that I  dont have to do  that  much anymore!!!!   Cold and drear,  foggy, and stark...  that has  defined this winter...   with a few  mild days thrown in for good measure, but they just seem to make the  really frigid  days  seem that much harder to endure!
Visit Mary at the Little Red House for more Mosaic Monday!!


1 comment:

  1. The vista in the bottom left photo is so beautiful, as is the sky beyond the lovely tree shot.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a huge blessing and encouragement to me~