Monday, March 19, 2012

The Simple Woman's Daybook





FOR TODAY March 19, 2012


Outside my window...what   started out as a rainy,  dreary day  has  developed into a  beautiful   spring-like day  filled with  the promise of  better days to come...  of course only a day til spring  !  


I am thinking...  what a joy it was to  create this new playlist for the coming  Easter season.


I am thankful..   for  my wonderful husband, our family, and our  comfortable home


In the kitchen...  leftovers....   delicious   corned beef  for sandwiches and  delightful mixed in with stewed potatoes and cabbage


I am creating...  a plan for  reorganizing  the basement storage  that is  real trick


I am going...   to be  having a couple of  quiet days  here at home for a  change...   I am loving that


I am wondering...  exactly how  soon do I need to make  my  October  travel plans and  reservations...Im thinking  I better  finalize the plans sooner rather than later


I am reading...


 Karen Kingsbury's  Every Now and Then,  the 911 Series 
this is the third in the 911 series and  it is so good I  just have a hard time putting it down!!!!   Highly recommneded!  Each book  jsut keeps getting better and better!
'Audio  book   Death Comes to Pemberley by P.D. James....  Now I downloaded this book on my ipod and  am listening to it   at night  before bed....  love it.. as it takes off  where  Pride and Prejudice leaves off.....   very cleverly  written!
The Book of James


Mercy Triumphs       by Beth Moore


The Metabolism Miracle  by  Diane Kress, RD, CDE  3 steps to regain control of your weight...permanently
This book comes highly recommended  for   those who are concerned about  lowering their blood sugar and losing weight


I am hoping...   really  begin to feel like  we have made some headway  down in the basement  before too long...     The basement   really was in dire need for being  cleared out!


I am looking forward to....seeing the flowering trees  in full bloom...   it should happen later this week  with these mild  sunny days!


I am learning... to trust the Lord more!




Around the house..  everyday spring  seems to settle in  comfortably and  beautifully in each room   

I am pondering...  what to fix for supper


A favorite quote for today...
God has no pleasure in afflicting us, but He will not keep back even the most painful chastisement if He can but thereby guide His beloved child to come home and abide in the beloved Son. Andrew Murray
One of my favorite things..

Singing along with Josh Groban....   

A few plans for the rest of the week:
Monday:   dealing with  a terrible  sinus headache  earlier today which kept me home , blogtime,  
Tuesday- marketing, visit  mom and dad work on my Bible Study
Wednesday- work on my Bible Study,    laundry   Church supper and adult study
Thursday-work on    Bible Study , last night of Beth Moore's study on the book of James
Friday-  allergy shot,  take mom to the doctor
 Saturday-  free day

A peek into my day...

Photobucket
Photobucket
 Enjoying the works of my labors!
Visit Peggy at The Simple Woman's Daybook here for more offerings...





No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are a huge blessing and encouragement to me~