Thursday, April 12, 2012

Birthdays


Thursday Favorite Things
Katherine hosts this  blog hop each week   where  participants  share  their favorite things.... 
This spring it has been  birthdays... I love birthdays....  like  about 3 weeks ago  it was a surprise birthday for my dear cousin, Gary, it being a total surprise... 
Photobucket 

He declares he would have dressed up if he had known....  but     it was just the closest friends and family.I wouldnt have taken anything  for seeing the surprise on his face when he saw Lynn and I who had traveled the fartherest for  the occasion! 
Photobucket
Too bad he didnt have to blow out all 60!  And if you will look a bit  harder you will see a photo of Gary and I at my 5th birthday!
Photobucket
Im trying so hard not to be jealous  that he is already grandpa!

And then last week,  it was  a birthday dinner for  my prayer Sista, Lynne!
Photobucket

HAHAHAH!
We put her through the paces unwrapping and unwrapping the one gift we had all gone in  for to get her...

Photobucket
Finally....
Photobucket
A beautiful beaded bracelet from Brighton!
And we all got to  enjoy  our  chicken   Quesadillas!
Photobucket
But birthday season isnt over...  Tomorrow  is my mother's  birthday so  we are still  planning and doing  to make  tomorrow's occasion, the very best!!!

1 comment:

  1. Happy belated birthday to your Mother. I hope she got her birthday wish. Thank you for linking up to the Thursday hop. Sorry I'm behind in saying thank you. My Monday post will explain my delay.Hope to see you again this Thursday. xo

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a huge blessing and encouragement to me~