Monday, July 23, 2012

Blue Beauties


 Welcome   to my Blue Monday post.
Smiling Sally
Now that I have moved the curio cabinet into the living room...
Photobucket
blue is  popping out at me....   bet you see it, too!
The gorgeous blue hobnail  pitcher  I  inherited from my great grand mother!
Photobucket
along with the   beautiful footed bowl!  As Amanda was helping me to arrange  the  collections  I was sure to tell her the history of these two  pieces... not so  very valuable ,   but full of intrinsic  value none the less! 

4 comments:

  1. I love your precious blues; thanks for sharing.

    Happy Blue Monday, Schotzy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Curio cases are a good way to display things! Love yours! The blues are pretty in there too.

    Happy Blue Monday!

    ~Linnea

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! visiting from Blue Monday.

    My BLUE post, come and see when you get a chance.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a huge blessing and encouragement to me~