Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Once Upon a Time Mantel

  Visit Marty at A Stroll Thru Life  for   the  party!
I recently   redid the    fireplace mantel....  It is an eclectic  collection of items,,, but  all things that speak to my inner self...  They all  tell a story   from my  life...  
Photobucket
september2012012


 The arched feature  is reminiscent of my love of God and   also reminds me of the  beautiful   churches    in   the Olde World   with there  graceful  architecture...   the  Bunnies   are my very favorite   furry  critters    and  bluebirds   make me happy all the time!
Photobucket
  My favorite  " reads "  are   displayed....
Photobucket
and the    soften  touches of the hydrangeas    brings  my happy  tale to  a  very   delightful   conclusion!
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Oh my, this is so pretty. I love the bunny, bird, nests, so pretty with all the lovely flowers too. Thanks so much for joining TTT. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a huge blessing and encouragement to me~