Saturday, August 4, 2012

Pink Saturday


Pink Saturday

Photobucket
For more  PS   visit Beverly here!!!
As I am  incorporating  many articles      from my parents household into mine,     it is the  hand items that momma lovingly crafted  that mean the most  to me...
Photobucket
This double wedding ring pillow    is so sweet  and reminds me of the  gorgeous quilt mom     had on   the bed in "Amanda's room"  when  we'd go visit them  when Amanda was growing up....   I am saving the quilt  in my Grandma hope chest.

7 comments:

  1. What a special piece, and beautiful indeed! found you at Pink Saturday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely a treasure and keeper. I have an old wedding ring quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That pillow is absolutely beautiful. Would love to see the quilt. Your mother is very talented!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How lovely!

    My PINK, your comment is always highly appreciated! Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous! I am playing catch up with Pink Saturday, didn't want to miss all the beautiful entries this week.

    My PINK
    Hope you'd come and see.
    Have a blessed Sunday.

    Rose

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful, I started making a quilt like this and never finished. I have pieces and I am going to make a pillow. Your mom's pillow is so pretty and a treasure. I too love everything I have that was my mom's.

    It is so nice to get up this morning and have time to visit you Schotzy.

    Happy Sunday,
    xo, Jeanne

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a huge blessing and encouragement to me~