Monday, September 3, 2012

Blue Monday


Welcome   to my Blue Monday post.
Smiling Sally
Just click the photo   or  visit  Smiling Sally.
Thinking this morning bout Mom and Dad...

Photobucket
 They are  still so  much in love,   and now that I  have had to separate them   it      really      does   tear me apart...  They will celebrate  70 years of marriage in early October...   Mom is now in a nursing facility... Dad just couldnt    continue to  to  take  care of her  any longer....  and  unfortunately  they cant afford living in the same  place....I am taking Dad to visit her often.... and yesterday   it was so   so sweet to see him  move in  as close as he could to her to hold her hand.....Longevity is a  blessing, it truly is,  but   it also has  some down sides as well..  Dad is 93 and mom will be 90...     God has   given them a  wonderful life.....  and still is...   praise the Lord!!

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful couple. I know how sad it is to HAVE TO make this decision; I've been there, done that. God is good. Continue to trust Him.

    Happy Blue Monday, Schotzy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How blessed you are to still have them and they are as active as they are. When you reach that point in life, it does have its setbacks. We have to learn to accept that as it can happen to us all and deal with it. Life is so hard at times. Dig deep for inner strength.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very inspiring! Visiting from Blue Monday.

    My BLUE.
    Have a great week ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful!

    My blue is a Tomato Hornworm, hope you'd come and see.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a huge blessing and encouragement to me~