Monday, November 19, 2012

Virtual Regatta

   For more   visit Smiling Sally.  Have I ever found   some   fun online...   It is the  Virtual Regatta I am  now  a skipper of my own   sailing ship The  real regatta  left  France  last Saturday a week ago  and I started out   at the same time... hahahaha     I am one of  321,000  virtual skippers  who have joined in the fun since then and folks are still joining  so  its never too late to cast sail ya'll!
I  started out  at 80,000th rank and have only fallen to  126,000th! HEHEHEHEHE..  not too bad for  a non sailin' kind of gal,   but  I am racing a few  internet friends and Im holding my own...  it is great  fun, and the race lasts    several weeks  so come on ya'll find a  friend and  set sail  !!!!!


3 comments:

  1. Have a safe trip. Enjoyed your Blues. Thanks for sharing your Virtual Regata.
    Have a Blessed Thanksgiving,
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've latched on to a beautiful ship to sail. Thanks for playing today.

    I look forward to reading your comment on my blog.

    Happy Blue Monday and Happy Thanksgiving, Schotzy.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a huge blessing and encouragement to me~