Tuesday, February 12, 2013

God's Love

wfw image
Click here to  return to WFW.

Dear Father,    How awesome it is to  know   that  I will  dwell in your  house, forever!
For  this Scripture  continues....Surely goodness and love will follow me all the days of my life ... and I will dwell in the house of the Lord for  ever and ever..
 Because Your  mercy and lovingkindness  endures forever,  Father,  we put our trust in You because  you are good and   your wonders are great....Praise the name of   the Holy One,,  our  Father,   the Lord  Jesus,  and  the   precious Holy Spirit   who indwells us and   directs our path  and leads us to all
righteousness!!
Amen

3 comments:

  1. So beautiful! I love that Scripture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful scripture. Thanks for sharing something so special.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Schotzy
    Someone once said that she had three angels always following her: Shirley ( surely). Mercy and Grace!
    Thanks for reminding us! Visiting via Stefanie's.
    Much love
    Mia

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a huge blessing and encouragement to me~