Monday, February 18, 2013

Happy Homemaker/Blue Monday



Visit Sandra here for more HHM!



Only two more days  until   I have  my  lovely daughter and son in law in tow!!!!! 
The Weather:::
46 degrees, early evening, and a threat of ice and  freezing  rain before dawn... hmmm, I wonder!?!?!
Right now : 
it is 6:43 pm and I am  watching/listening to a youtube  viewing of  the  mini series of 1989, Around the World in Eighty Days and loving it.
Thinking:
One more week  has  passed since last week, one  week  closer to spring!
On my reading pile:::
The Maker's Diet by Jordan Rubin


You Shall Receive Power and Rules of Engagement, Preparing for your Role in the Spiritual Battle~ both by Derek Prince
On my tv:::
I enjoyed Journey to the Center of the Earth
I love   the  cooking shows 
Favorite Blog post this week (mine or other):::
it would ahve to be my own Valentine   post...
Something fun to share:::
I love these spring room make overs  from the Ladies Home Journal!
  YOU  can also  have fun here!
On the menu for this week:::
  too busy to plan except I will serve  Venetian  Chicken and  Mediterranean  Quinoa salad  from last week.
  I know  Amanda will love those  dishes!
On my to do list:::
General   pick up  over at my mom's house
Laundry 
Marketing 
Housework 
pick up   Amanda and Josh at the  airport
Enjoy  our visit

What I am sewing, crocheting, knitting or creating::: 
Nothing  this week
Looking around the house:::
  I see the new shpwer curtain I bought at Kohls  today...   marked down  from  49.99  I paid  $17.50... I  love it for  a spring pick me up!!!
The photo  doesnt   show the  gros grain  ribbon arond the hem... you can just barely see its  luscious coral    loveliness  peeking at  the bottom.

and I see  these cushions I got for the  porch,  originally $36.00 each,  I paid $12.96....
I think   they will  look  fabulous on  my   white  glider  I  inherited from my mom....  cant wait to get things  going  on the porch!!
From the camera:::
I created a collage   of  my parent's  estate sale  this past weekend!  It was a huge success!
On my prayer list:::
Friends and Family
Church
Nation
Israel
Bible verse, Devotional::: 
1 Timothy 2:1-4
2 I urge, then, first of all, that petitions, prayers, intercession and thanksgiving be made for all people— 2 for kings and all those in authority, that we may live peaceful and quiet lives in all godliness and holiness. 3 This is good, and pleases God our Savior, 4 who wantsall people to be saved and to come to a knowledge of the truth.

I am also posting on Sally's Blue Monday.

3 comments:

  1. Your porch will be gorgeous with these pillows.

    Have a good Blue Monday, Schotzy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was such a nice post! Love your great finds! I am happy that you have an exciting Airport pick up coming up!! So fun! I hope you have a great visit!
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. How exciting to have your daughter and son in law for a visit, enjoy :)

    Love the curtains and the beautiful pillows :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a huge blessing and encouragement to me~