Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Count it all Joy


wfw image
Click here to  return to WFW.
God's Word
My Prayer
Dear Father,   I thank you for   the   many blessings     you  have  given me, my  family, our home,   my church,  and   friends....  my life  is  so full because of  the  grace  that abounds in  it....   but   Your Word tells us, too, that   there  will be trials  for our own good.   Last week when  my 90 year old Mother fell   we walked through  a fiery trial wondering  if   she had  broken  her  hip which  would have sent her into a downward spiral....  Thank You that we were even able to  get  my father  there just in case  emergency surgery was warranted. This experience had  all the makings for   pulling the rug right out from under me, an only child!...But it didnt,   because  You were there... You walked  with us through every step...  You  walked ahead of us  preparing every   manner  of  testing and   staffing  .... every component of  the day...Instead of   discovering   she  had   any injury at all,  we instead learned from all the tests  that   she is  actually in very good health, except for her extreme  arthritis...  We give  that   to You, as well. Father.. We  bind that infirmity  in the name of Jesus,,,,  satan has no  right to  anything   pertaining to my dear Mother, who is your precious  child!  Jehovah Jireh,  we thank You for   all  provision,  all  grace, mercy, compassion  You  extend to us, not only during trials, but every day of our lives! Amen!

3 comments:

  1. Praising the Lord with you today for the good outcome in this. To God be the glory!
    sandy

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a huge blessing and encouragement to me~