Monday, March 4, 2013

Happy Homemaker Monday



Visit Sandra here for more HHM!



The Weather:::
27 degrees,    sunny,  but  snow in the forecast

Right now : 
I am    thinking of  all the errands  I  must   do this morning...  that is why I am   posting  nice and early!




Thinking:
These   5 pounds  have been the hardest of my life to  lose....   why does it have to be so hard!

On my reading pile:::
The Maker's Diet by Jordan Rubin


You Shall Receive Power and Rules of Engagement, Preparing for your Role in the Spiritual Battle~ both by Derek Prince
On my tv:::
The Bible.....   it was  ok,   but   some very important omissins,  Im afraid...  I continue to watch with a discerning eye  but better  than most   things on  tv  for sure
I love   the  cooking shows

Favorite Blog post this week (mine or other):::


Something fun to share:::



On the menu for this week:::
 Havent given it much thought   ..ione of the things on my list today

On my to do list:::
get estimates for   hardwood floor repairs
allergy shot
Lynn to  optical   shop
Laundry 
Marketing 
Housework 

What I am sewing, crocheting, knitting or creating::: 
  need to take the sewing machine in for  a  tune up
  
Looking around the house:::
 A bit of   Irish    peeking out  at me!


From the camera:::


What I  expect to wake up to   on Wednesday  of this week!

On my prayer list:::
Friends and Family
Church
Nation
Israel
Bible verse, Devotional::: 
Joseph Prince  was  teaching on this verse last week  and it blessed me  so much...

IICorinthians 3:6
 Who also hath made us able ministers of the new testament; not of the letter, but of the spirit: for the letter killeth, but the spirit giveth life.
The grace of God is a powerful   thing.. Praise the Lord for His grace!

1 comment:

  1. I love your jug with the shamrocks, so pretty. And I also love your photograph of the snowy trees, beautiful. x

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a huge blessing and encouragement to me~