Monday, April 15, 2013

Happy Homemaker Monday




Visit Sandra here for more HHM!

The weather.....
a dreary, misty 53 degrees

Right now I am....

enjoying  my   fruited   yogurt and coffee  taht  my  sweet husband  brings to me  each morning,......
such a lovely way to   start each day!

Thinking.... 

I am looking forward to   a phone call from our daughter, Amanda....   she got the day off today!

On my reading pile....
Heaven by Randy Alcorn
Daily Bible reading... Book of Joshua
Daily devotional.. My Utmost for His Highest 
Community Bible Study.. lesson 2 for the book of Colossians 

On my TV..... 

Cooking  channel
videos series Foyle's War

Blog hopping (newly discovered blog).... 
Gabriela gives  exciting info on health and diet  with awesome recipes...  I   find her blog to be   very enlightening!
how to self-diagnose food allergies
On the menu for this week.... 

Monday:baked beans and  pasta salad

Tuesday: chicken salad


Wednesday: meat loaf and  salad

Thursday: pizza with the gang

Friday: orange roughy

On my to do list....

laundry
errands
mid week services 
Bible study
paperwork  

In the craft basket.... 
knitting projects 

Looking forward to this week.... 
weeing the red buds  come into full bloom!
 photo Jumeshots026.jpg
Looking around the house.... 
When  I     was   dismantling mom's  home for   the estate sale, I decided to keep this oil painting...   Im glad I did...  I like it in  the sunroom.

From the camera.... 

One side of the    sunroom,,,,   a nice place  for a  lazy   spring fever  power nap!!


Or the other side ...luncheon, anyone??

On my prayer list..... 
Our family, parents, daughter *, son-in law, 
Our church, and church family 
our nation, leaders, 
Israel and the Middle East 

Bible verse, Devotional:

Accept the one whose faith is weak, without quarreling over disputable matters.
Romans' 14:1
  This passage   really  helped me   last week....  it brought me inner healing and peace....Praise   the Lord,   He supplies all our needs  especially in times of trial!




4 comments:

  1. What a lovely site you have! Love the music. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Heather, Hope you will visit often and enjoy the music anytime! I keep it open alot myself for the music!

      Delete
  2. It sounds like you have a busy week! I hope it is blessed in every way!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for the blessings... actually this is a very lax week and I hope to keep it that way! AHAHAH.... Our lives get so busy and our health suffers sometimes... We are in a settle down kind of mode now!

      Delete

Your comments are a huge blessing and encouragement to me~