Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Happy Homemaker Monday and Beautiful Blues!




Visit Sandra here for more HHM!

The weather.....


 Going to be  a  much warmer day... it is already 65...

Right now I am....
I am   taking a break from house cleaning....  

Thinking.... 


Wow,   Amanda and Joshua   will be flying  to us   very soon  and then   it will  soon be 

Friday when I get to  see  them!!!

On my reading pile....

Daily Bible reading...Psalms


Daily devotional.. My Utmost for His Highes

Spiritual Warfare by Derek Prince
Random Harvest by James Hilton


On my TV..... 
Foyle's War, a BBC series from  a few years back....
HGTV
I have  to say I havent been impressed with any new primetime show on any network this season....   sad!

Blog hopping (newly discovered blog).... 

I like  Finding the Inspiring
This week she  included   ideas for celebrating   patriotic holidays   and   since we still have a few  coming up,  I thought Id highlight her  site...

there you can find    some tantalizing recipes,   family fun, and   inpsiration for   making   great memories around the summer holidays!

On my to do list....
working on  shower  activities...  coming up this weekend!!!!!!
laundry
errands
clean house (this list never changes)
grocery shopping  for the shower
baking
Photo: my soul magnifies the Lord,
and my spirit rejoices in God my Savior
In the craft basket.... 
  finishing touches on   the shower decorations

Looking forward to this week....
the   tea party  luncheon   for    family and  family friends  and the   all out shower....
BIG week in our lives!!!!!


Looking around the house....

The guest room is coming along  
   just need to  change the sheets and   springify  it  up a bit....
From the camera:
 After all the rain we have received  everything is   extremely lush...

I  can   hardly  see  my   wee  squirrel   buddy  .... the ivy is taking him over...
The spearmint is   taking over     the garden! 
 the  vinca vine,  as well ,  knows no bounds!!! 

quite a bit of gardening to be done for sure,,, but  no one around here  seems to have time to   do it!!!!


On my prayer list..... 
Our family, parents, daughter ,  Little Birdie*, son-in law, 
Our church, and church family 
our nation, leaders, 
Israel and the Middle East 

Bible verse, Devotional:

Psalm 62

1 Truly my soul finds rest in God;
my salvation comes from him.
2 Truly he is my rock and my salvation;
he is my fortress, I will never be shaken.



  Smiling Sally here!
Smiling Sally

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are a huge blessing and encouragement to me~