Monday, May 20, 2013

Happy Monday to You




Visit Sandra here for more HHM!

The weather.....


 What  began as a   misty   cool day has  opened up to a   lovely sunny, warm one!


Right now I am....
recuperating from   all the morning errands....  ah, it is good to be home!

Thinking.... 

There is much to be done   prior to    the end of the month...   which   will be Amanda's shower and  very short visit with us....  but   oh  how wonderful it  will be to see  her and  Joshua! 

On my reading pile....



Daily Bible reading...Psalms

Daily devotional.. My Utmost for His Highes

Spiritual Warfare by Derek Prince
Random Harvest by James Hilton

On my TV..... 
Foyle's War, a BBC series from  a few years back....
HGTV

Blog hopping (newly discovered blog).... 
I just discovered
Curlew Country
When Im hungry for a  taste of  Britain   I  love to  read the charming posts of Steph,   a  lass  from the moors

who writes the most delightful   accounts of life  with her  family in the UK!   She is living my dream life!!

On my to do list....
working on  shower  activities
laundry
knitting class
errands
clean house (this list never changes)
mid week services
Bible study  Class

In the craft basket.... 
knitting projects 

Looking forward to this week....
just  some   days   with  not too much written  on  the calendar....maybe I can actually tackle  a few things on the to do  list!


Looking around the house....

The guest room  needs   pretty much of an overhaul....   looks too wintry...time to get it   ship shape!

From the camera:
last week I got lost in organizing    old ohotos   making  a  scrpabook of   my own little Miss  to illustrate waht little girls are  made of  to  be shown at the shower....

 I was  so glad     that   I found this one  in mom's collection  of   boxes of  photos...  of Amanda   happy with her   discovery of bite of chocolate  cake!  My own little  baby doll, Amanda!
Don't you just  love that  gaspy little laugh in a  toddler  when  they   are so escited they   giggle with a  bit of a gasp!   So Sweet!

On my prayer list..... 
Our family, parents, daughter ,  Little Birdie*, son-in law, 
Our church, and church family 
our nation, leaders, 
Israel and the Middle East 

Bible verse, Devotional:





Because I   love this ministry so much and  there is so much blue  in  this video I am also   posting  below....   mainly because   Id love to  share  this ministry with as many  people as I can!
  Smiling Sally here!
Smiling Sally

1 comment:

  1. So many places to find a spot of blue. Thanks for playing.

    Happy Blue Monday, Schotzy.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a huge blessing and encouragement to me~