Monday, September 23, 2013


Visit Sandra here for more HHM!
The weather.....
A delicious 60 degrees....I love sweater weather!
Right now I am....
doing some online shopping...  looking for   auto chargers for  several devices in prep for   a long trip in the near future.
Thinking.... 
This may very well be  the week our first grandaughter is born.....praise the Lord!!!...Ok, I did say that last week,,,what can I  say, I am an anxious grammy to be! But   today is actually the due date... so   praying for  God's  timing   to  be  manifest this week for sure..!!!!!
Looking forward to...
hearing that   Birdie has arrived safely  and  dear sweet Mommie is   resting comfortably!

On my reading pile....
The Spirit of Python, by Jentezen Franklin
Daily Bible reading... Mark, 1 Timothy, Jeremiah 
Daily devotional.. My Utmost for His Highes



On my TV..... 
Master Piece Theater,   Foyle's War 

Blog Hopping
On my to do list....
Bible Study Homework
errands
Moving some furniture around



Looking around the house....

I am trying to  rededicate some space  around the house for   our   little one who   will only be with us   such a few times a year,   but   I do want her to feel from the beginning   she has  her own room,   but  it will also  be my  studio...
   I think I need a miracle...
This will entail   finding a new home  for my  studio desk..... and   then    figuring out a storage system for my  office  paraphenalia which   will be NO SMALL task!

From the camera:
 It   is such a cool  day,   we wont be eating our breakfast outside as usaul,  so
a nice  leisurely time in the sunroom  is   just   what is needed...  although the table is previously  set,,,  just   slip it aside and   find  our  space!  
I    love   a  perfectly soft boiled egg  with   deliciously crisp  sausage and  a  lightly buttered English muffin!
These eggs  are perfection....  whites cooked through

  and   delicious  liquid gold! 
And  following that   a  bit of Bible study   with my cup of tea

Tomorrow  I  will  continue with Community Bible Study as we are  studying the book of Genesis...  today we  worked on chapter 4....
On my prayer list..... 
Our family, parents, daughter ,  Little Birdie*, son-in law, 
Our church, and church family 
our nation, leaders, 
Israel and the Middle East 

Bible verse, Devotional  or  thoughtful  words:
IKings 12;32
The Feast of Tabernacles


Sukkot 
32 And Jeroboam appointed a feast on the fifteenth day of the eighth month like the feast that was in Judah, and he offered sacrifices on the altar. So he did in Bethel, sacrificing to the calves that he made. And he placed in Bethel the priests of the high places that he had made.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are a huge blessing and encouragement to me~