Monday, October 7, 2013

Happy Homemaker Monday


Visit Sandra here for more HHM!
The weather.....
Pouring the rain      with  bouts of   thunder
Right now I am....
thinking about   having to go out in this   sloppy mess  but I want to   be with my   prayer sista's  this morning  for  coffee and planning of our   retreat coming up!
Thinking.... 
How wonderful that in just a few days  I will be   on my way to see  our precious granddaughter, Birdie!
Looking forward to...
holding her and   experiencing the joys of  being a grandmother!

On my reading pile....
The Spirit of Python, by Jentezen Franklin
Daily Bible reading...  Jeremiah 
Daily devotional.. My Utmost for His Highes



On my TV..... 
Hallmark Channel  Movies

Blog Hopping
On my to do list....
Coffee  /prayer time with my  sisters
errands
Bible Study homework

Looking around the house....

I see my  Community Bible Study   homework   waiting   for me.....   I have   gotten rather behind in  my  homework...!

From the camera:
One day soon   we will be   retiring   to this room  on our stopover to  Boston to meet our little  one, (Birdie)

On my prayer list..... 
Our family, parents, daughter ,  Little Birdie*, son-in law, 
Our church, and church family 
our nation, leaders, 
Israel and the Middle East 

Bible verse, Devotional  or  thoughtful  words:


Acts 10:38

New International Version (NIV)

38 how God anointed Jesus of Nazareth with the Holy Spirit and power, and how he went around doing good and healing all who were under the power of the devil, because God was with him. Last night in church we learned the when the Bible uses the phrase Jesus of Nazareth, it refers to Jesus' humanity... and how that it wasnt until he was baptized with the Spirit that he was empowered to do Kingdom work (miracles) This has huge implications for us..... His heirs.... for he truly never meant for his ministry to end with His death on the cross but it actually multiplied His kingdom work through those of us who believe and call upon God through power ... yet so few churches are preaching the kingdom dimension in which Jesus walked and He commissioned us to walk in as he ascended into heaven!

1 comment:

  1. I'm sure you're going to have a great time visiting your little one :) That room looks so cozy, I would love to stay there :)

    Hope you have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a huge blessing and encouragement to me~