Monday, October 28, 2013

Happy Homemaker Monday



Visit Sandra here for more HHM!
The weather.....
Back home now and   the weather  is   still a  tad nippy  with  a  slight threat of drizzle

Right now I am....
contemplating  a  birthday  supper  for my sweetheart....

Thinking.... that whatever I   decide to fix,  it will include pumpkin pie!


Looking forward to...
just getting back to  the  regular  schedule of life...  lately,   being on the road and   off schedule ....as wonderful as   every bit of it was,   I  have a  hard time   readjusting to  reality!


On my reading pile....
The Spirit of Python, by Jentezen Franklin
Daily Bible reading...  Jeremiah 
Daily devotional.. My Utmost for His Highes


On my TV..... 
Classic tv and films

Blog Hopping
Janis's writing  will bless you!

On my to do list....
unpacking
laundry
preparing our   Samaritan Purse  Christmas  gifts
errands
Bible Study
Birthday   baking

Looking around the house....
topsy turvy...stilll

From the camera:




A few glimpses of the   marvels and   beauty  God   had for  our   spiritual retreat   we   so  enjoyed last week



On my prayer list..... 
Our family, parents, daughter ,  Little Birdie*, son-in law, 
Our church, and church family 
our nation, leaders, 
Israel and the Middle East 

Bible verse, Devotional  or  thoughtful  words:
Acts 10:38
38 how God anointed Jesus of Nazareth with the Holy Spirit and power, and how he went around doing good and healing all who were under the power of the devil, because God was with him.
I  love how   God  inspired the   Biblical writers  to   use  the  term, "Jesus of Nazareth"  to demonstrate  Jesus's humanity... even though  heshares int eh trinity with  God  he  was also   fully man  and   by His   baptism in the spirit  he was  empowered  to go about doing good.   because God was with Him...at his death on Calvary,  he clearly never expected his work on earth to   come to an end, but he commissioned his followers to continue  his same good works  by the power  and authority   he  gave us   when our spirits  were  united with   His....  that is  the  gospel being lived out  in the world  through the generations  where  his life and light is spread  throughout   the world!

2 comments:

  1. What beautiful photos :) I could go for a slice of Pumpkin Pie right about now :)

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The photos are gorgeous!! I bet it was a wonderful retreat!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a huge blessing and encouragement to me~